Wednesday, October 3, 2007

It's Not Personal, It's Business

I know this was a few days ago, but I forgot to mention how completely BADASS it was when Elodie just blatantly screwed over Heidi on the latest episode of The Hills. Talk about a symbolic bitch slap. There was some major fist pumping going on from my spot on the couch. It was a proud moment in Hills-tory.

Another Hills note: does anyone else wonder what happens when they cut away from the scene right as Heidi and Spencer begin to talk about why he hasn't told his parents about their engagement? It's happened three times now...it's not like the producers of the show to avoid a major fight, so what the hell is that about?

1 comment:

fancy pantalons said...

My guess is that since Heidi and Spencer probably aren't even getting married in real life, they are required to "act" their way through these "scenes," which I'm imagining is proving difficult. We're seeing less and less of them, though, which I'm not happy about. I need to see more of Spencer because I've totally written him off as a character now. His villainy just doesn't impress me anymore. He needs to do something really human and normal like punch some dude looking at Heidi's boobs and then I can be all "Ok, so you're a real person with real feelings" and then I can go back to hating him again for being such an ass.