Thursday, June 7, 2007

Brilliant

Seriously? A reality tv show about a TANNING SALON?? I mean, I know it's summer, and I know that almost anything can be translated into a reality tv show (ahem, My Super Sweet 16), but COME ON! There has got to be something more interesting out there to base a reality show around. I remember one day in the office, a certain young fiction fellow pontificated on the prospect of a tv show based on the lives of young writers in MFA programs. Doesn't seem so bad now, does it?

3 comments:

Jon Sealy said...

A friend of mine just got a tattoo at a place that's about to be a show on TLC. It's a women's tattoo parlor, so they're having trouble with the title for the show. The tattoo artist didn't like "Tit for Tat."

E said...

I am planning on using "My Super Sweet 16" in my thesis, so I'm going to say that's a credible experiment in reality tv.

Jon Sealy said...

How can "My Super Sweet 16" possibly fit into your thesis? I thought you were writing on Miss Julie.