Monday, June 25, 2007

Um...Okay

When I think about Nicole Kidman, several questions come to mind. What was going through her head when she decided to star in the remake of Bewitched? What does she really think of Tom and Katie? Why did she get paid 12 million dollars to twirl around in a dress and proclaim "I'm a dancer! I love to dance!!" in that Baz Luhrmann-directed two minute long Chanel ad? Why does she keep insisting on dying her hair blonde when she looks so amazing as a redhead? etc, etc, etc.

When I think about Nicole Kidman, one thing that never comes to mind is Nintendo. Apparently that's all about to change.

3 comments:

Insignificant Wrangler said...

I read about this this morning, video game sites never miss a chance to put up a picture of Nicole Kidman (nevermind when its actually relevant). I think the ads are only slated to show in Europe (?); its part of Nintendo's strategy to attract the non-gamer.

Ryan Weber said...

Why didn't they get Fred Savage from the Wizard movie? He's already associated with Nintendo, and he's starting to get old.

Patrick Lovelace said...

"penis genius"
the fact that you didn't mention far & away led to me calling you that