Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Ellen Pompeo Part Deux

In the interest of blowing Casey's mind a bit further...the comments on the previous Ellen Pompeo post were questioning the "real" Ellen Pompeo. To complicate this issue a bit further, I give you Ellen Pompeo on the Ellen DeGeneres show (exactly Friday one year ago, mind you). Now THAT is what I call a change in accent. I also like how she freaks out about having to order off of the Mexican restaurant menu..."Um, um, um, um, NACHOS WITH EVERYTHING!!!" It's almost like she hardly ever eats out, or something. Weird.

2 comments:

Casey said...

I think the Letterman interview, also available on YouTube, is equally ridiculous... Indeed, one of the comments under the letterman video on YouTube reads, "whoa, she speaks kind of like she's from the 50s, especially in the beginning of the interview."

And I swear I didn't type that (the username is "ibelieveintruth")

kat said...

This week's US Weekly has a picture that measures the distance between Ellen Pompeo's thighs. It was one of the more disturbing things I saw in the issue. Or, you know, ever.