Thursday, July 5, 2007

Dear Sweet Lord...

Let us break the aforementioned moment of silence for this little bit of gossip. If it's true, may God rest our souls. Wasn't Nicole Richie getting knocked up one of the signs of the Apocalypse? Check the Bible; I swear it's in there.

On another note, I feel really bad for Lionel Richie in this interview. Doesn't it seem like Nicole has been giving him the silent treatment, and he just hasn't caught on? That's the worst.

On another note, I've been trying to coin a phrase for these celebrity baby posts, and I've got two that I'm wrestling with: celebabies, and celebritots. Preferences, people? The future of all Suri/Shiloh/"Dear God, how did my mom even become pregnant with me, she weighs 85 pounds!?!-Richie" posts is in your hands.

1 comment:

E said...

I like celebabies, because it kinda sounds like celibacy, in which these celbs were not engaging. And how does Hillary Duff feel?!