Saturday, July 21, 2007

I Am My Mother's Daughter


Sorry I've been slow on the posting lately; the big move is coming along slowly but surely. My parents rolled into town last weekend and I was talking about the blog a bit, so my mother checked it out on Tuesday when they got back down to good ol' Louisiana. Upon reading the Tori Spelling post, my mother proved herself to be nothing short of genius when she e-mailed me with this suggestion:


"with Dylan now on the John From Cincinnati HBO show he might be too busy to do the wedding, but I think Brandon might be a good alternative (and maybe they could get David to do the music that he's so good at)."


Now do you see where I get it from?


How could I forget about David's short-lived but glorious music career (yes, I'm using that term loosely)? "You're So Precious to Me (Am I Precious to You)" was nothing short of musical genius. I searched for it on Youtube, but alas, the closest thing I found was this. In all fairness, I think it still captures the wonder that was 19 year-old Brian Austin Green.


1 comment:

E said...

I wonder if Jason Priestly has set a babies play date with Tori yet...