Friday, July 6, 2007

Hey, Hold the Phone!

What's that you say, Us Weekly, dropped delicately into my mailbox mere hours after my original Scott Baio post? You're telling me that Scott Baio Is 45...and Single isn't the typical celebreality that we're used to from Vh1? You say that this "low-key show is all about growth," as opposed to "glorified celeb train wrecks" do you? Well, I'll have to see it first. Although I will say, one little tidbit of information that peaks my interest of which I was not previously aware is that Jason Hervey, aka The Wonder Years' Dwayne Arnold, is "in Baio's entourage." I wonder if he still owns that yellow and orange striped shirt they always seemed to have him in, episode after episode? I wonder if he still keeps in touch with Fred Savage, or Danica McKellar? Hmmm...maybe Vh1 could do a reality show based around the life of Jason Hervey instead. Just something to consider.

ps- US Weekly also informs me that Nicole Richie is indeed pregnant. According to Us, Richie was photographed on June 29th looking "unusually bosomy." That's the medical term, right?

No comments: