Thursday, May 15, 2008

Worlds Colliding

Wow. In a move that can only be described as 90's television shock and awe, I've discovered that none other than Lori Loughlin, aka Full House's very own Aunt Becky, has been tapped to play the bizarro world Mrs. Walsh in the new 90210 spin off. In this People.com video, she leads an interview with the rest of the new cast members.

How foolish of me. I was only thinking about past 90210 characters that I'd like to see return to the show. It never occured to me to extend that net over 90's television in general. Why stop with Aunt Becky? Is Perfect Strangers' Balki Bartokomous available to play the foreign language teacher? Or what about Ug or Donkeylips from Salute Your Shorts? Or, they could make the ultimate powerhouse move, and throw in Richard Belding as the principal. I don't think Dennis Haskins is busy. Next time I talk to him, I'll see if he's interested.

No comments: